Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CHARACTER: MOA

My personal character started as my avatar back in my GAIA days. Those were some great times and molded me into the online digital artist I would become.
I prefer to think of my persona as the character I would play in situations where I could or would not be myself in real life. As such he's a reflection of myself and what I would want to see happen in a given scenario.
So thus far he's been interacting with other folks characters and providing "wish you were here" moments. He's very adaptable too, needs little change to make him fit in most any scenario.

Real MOA (Caricature) Human
Red hair, pale skin
     A direct toon of myself, used for more "normal guy" occasions.

MOA (default) slightly non-human or full human
Pointy ears, tan skin
     The evolution of my most favorite Gaian avatar. Fits in most any situation.



Drow MOA (Drowtales) drowlath
Long ears, dark skin, red tattoos
     A slight adaptation for use in Drowtales related work, a Vloz craftsman in the Moonless Age and a golem engineer in Space Age.



Fuzzy MOA (fursona) Cat anthro
Tan with red stripes, tail, cat ears
     Created with a girlfriend to get me a feel for the fur/anthro genre/fetish.


Monster MOA (hentai) Tentacle monster
Heart eyes, sharp teeth, pink-purple sucker tentacles
     An alternate Gaian avatar configuration making me a Hen-tenta-mon.




No comments: